Report a change of circumstances for Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit

You can use this form to tell us of a change that effects:

* Council Tax Support

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants only)

Before you start you will need to know:

* Your claim reference number (optional)

* your National Insurance number

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to report a new change. Click on the start button

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved change in circumstances form